Crossroads College, its Alumni Association, and its friends have established scholarship funds from which grants are made for the next school year.
- Grants are made on the basis of academic achievement, Christian character, commitment to ministry, and financial need.
- The amount of the grants will vary, depending on the funds available and the number of grants awarded.
- The funds may be used for any educational expenses, unless restricted by the donor.
- One half of the total amount awarded will be disbursed per semester.
- All applicants must be committed to Christian service. All students with at least a 2.0 GPA and enrolled in at least 12 hours are eligible to apply.
To view the list of Crossroads College endowed scholarships, and to download and print application forms, click here.