Applying for COMPASS
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Minimum two years of post-secondary experience (college or work)
Needed to Apply (see below for details and downloading)
- Application - either Full Time or Part Time
- Lifestyle Expectations and Verification Affidavit
- Writing Sample
- Two Professional Recommendations
- Pastoral or Spiritual Leader Reference
- Transcripts from ALL colleges or post secondary institutions attended
- High School transcript or GED
Click on underlined link to download application forms
FULL TIME Application for Admission
- Complete and sign all portions of the Full Time Application for Admission.
- Return the completed form with your $30 non-refundable application fee to the address noted on the application form.
- Please note: Any incomplete and/or unsigned documents will be returned to the applicant.
PART TIME Application for Admission
- Complete and sign all portions of the PT Application for Admission.
- Return the completed form with your $15 non-refundable application fee to the address noted on the application form.
- Read and sign the Verification Affidavit, have it notarized and return to the address noted on the form. This is to verify residency, lifestyle expectations, church membership and Christian service. This information is required for all incoming Compass students whether on-campus and/or online.
Compass Lifestyle Expectations
- Read and sign lifestyle expectations form, and submit with your application materials.
Writing Sample Form
- Read the assigned scripture.
- Write a 300-500 word, typed essay in which you summarize the author's main idea(s) and discuss to what extent you agree or disagree with the author. (See form included for additional directions.)
- Return the essay with signed cover sheet to the address noted at the bottom of the writing sample form.
- Two Recommendations are required from persons in the workplace qualified to evaluate your initiative, cognitive ability, responsibility, integrity, communication skills, and professional goals (i.e., supervisor, employer, director, counselor, etc.).
- These Recommendations may not be completed by a relative, spouse, or friend of the applicant.
Pastor or Spiritual Leader's Reference
- This Reference may not be completed by a relative, spouse, or friend of the applicant.
Request for Official High School Transcript/GED Certificate
- An official high school transcript verifying graduation or a GED Certificate is required.
- Send the request form to your high school(s). (Some schools charge a small processing fee, so we suggest you contact the school to determine its requirements before mailing the request.)
- Be sure to indicate any other names you have used such as a maiden, married, family nam
Request for Official College Transcript(s)
- An official transcript from each college or post-secondary institution attended must be mailed directly from the institution to Crossroads College in a sealed envelope.
- You will need a personal copy of your transcripts for your own use in the program. Please request an additional copy for your own records. We cannot provide copies of the transcripts to you.
- Transcript request forms have been provided and may be copied if needed.
- Please mail one directly to each college/institution you attended (contact the college/institution for its fees and transcript processing requirements).
- Avoid delays. Request your transcripts early.