Name Change After Graduation


If you are no longer a current student at Crossroads College and would like to change your name of record, you must send a completed Request for Name Change form along with photocopies of the legal name change document and your government issued photo ID to the Office of the Registrar at the address below.

Send by mail to:

Crossroads College
Office of the Registrar
920 Mayowood Road SW
Rochester, MN 55902

Send as attachments via email to:


Copyright 2013 Crossroads College
920 Mayowood Road SW    -    Rochester, MN 55902, USA