University of Minnesota (Twin Cities, MN)

Beginning fall 1974, appropriate courses are transferable, pending satisfactory completion of one year of full-time course work (with at least a C average) in residence. Courses that are doctrinal, confessional, or sectarian in nature will not transfer, but other courses will. For more information about transferring to the University of Minnesota, contact Carol Cline, Assistant Director of Admissions for Transfers, 612-625-9886.

Crossroads College
920 Mayowood Road SW
Rochester, MN 55902, USA
(507) 288-4563

Copyright 2014 Crossroads College